Scared and worried got a BFP

Lauz85

Reaction score
Ok so I have a 4 nearly 5 year old! Had a miscarriage in 2012! We haven't done anything to stop getting pregnant for nearly 3 years but it's never happened and then this morning I realised I was late and did a rest I reckon I'm about 5 weeks and am really scared I don't think I can go through another miscarriage 😕 X

hi lauz85, i know its easy to say but hard to do, but try not to worry! Hopefully everything will work out this time. Can you book an early scan to ease you mind?

Sending lots of positive thoughts your way!!

Ok so I have a 4 nearly 5 year old! Had a miscarriage in 2012! We haven't done anything to stop getting pregnant for nearly 3 years but it's never happened and then this morning I realised I was late and did a rest I reckon I'm about 5 weeks and am really scared I don't think I can go through another miscarriage 😕 X

Don't worry lovely, I have 3 children currently, before my 1st I had a miscarriage. I then had 3 one after the other without any problems, then I went on to having 3 miscarriages literally one after the other.
So this pregnancy i just thought yeh yeh il lose it again didn't have any hope, no excitement nothing.
But we've had 2 early scans and they've been fine and I'm currently 10 weeks now, just heard the heartbeat on my home doppler and have my booking in appointment tomorrow :) what I'm trying to say is don't worry, just because you lost last time does not mean this time will be the same, try to stay positive and maybe book in for an early scan at 6/7 weeks ish may ease your mind good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->