scared, beware yuck photo xx

mellfckimpton

Reaction score
Hi i got my bfp yesterday im due to come on tomorrow but since monday ive had this brown diacharge on and off do you think this is normal and would u say it is brown discharge? So worried it may be mc :( xx

Attachments

• 20140903_194427.jpg
    20140903_194427.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 28
Hi mel... I couldn't tell u as I have no experience but didn't want to click n run.., from what I've read brown is common and ok as it's old blood so fingers crossed xx

Hi mel... I couldn't tell u as I have no experience but didn't want to click n run.., from what I've read brown is common and ok as it's old blood so fingers crossed xx

Does it look brown to you as im scared its looking red ugh hate this xx

Hi just wanted to say I didn't test to get my bfp until I was almost 6 weeks. But at about the 4 week mark when I thought I was gonna have my period, I had 1 day of red spotting similar to yours and 2 days of brown spotting, then nothing. It turns out it was my implantation bleeding and I ovulated later than what I thought, xx fx for you xxx

I had the same thing a few days ago, and after a day it stopped. Everything seems to be okay now. Also had brown spotting for weeks in my last pregnancy and now have a healthy almost 9 month old. :)

I think it may be a bit pinkish? But it's not red. It's hard to tell on my phone. Could be a bit of implantation spotting? Hoping it's a sticky bean for u xx

I had the same thing happen hon, and I was reassured is totally normal. As long as the color doesn't go bright red like a normal period and you don't have severe cramping with it, you are fine.
I started getting that at 7 weeks and it finally stopped totally by around 9-10 weeks.
If you are really worried go get checked out but unless the above mentioned is happening then try to relax a bit.
And try and keep your feet up too :)

Thanks everyone, its definately brown today, like a yucky ew brown so hoping all is ok :) still spotting little bits but its literaly dribs and drabs and mostly when i wipe :) got the doctors tomorrow morning to confirm pregnancy etc i took a pregnancy test this morning one of the ones that u have to take the day u miss ur period and got a darker line than on the clearblue plus one that i took the other day so hoping thats a good sign :) xxx

Thanks everyone, its definately brown today, like a yucky ew brown so hoping all is ok :) still spotting little bits but its literaly dribs and drabs and mostly when i wipe :) got the doctors tomorrow morning to confirm pregnancy etc i took a pregnancy test this morning one of the ones that u have to take the day u miss ur period and got a darker line than on the clearblue plus one that i took the other day so hoping thats a good sign :) xxx

Good news! Happy and healthy 9 mths!

Just laughing at your sig.., the names and birthdays of your kids are so close to mine lol x

I did that for that first 9 days. Then it completely stopped. My doctor said they only worry if the color is bright red or the amount is significantly increased. However, he told me to take it easy. He said lay on the couch and do nothing strainious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"