Scared, could possibly be pregnant but not sure?

Kitkat103196

Reaction score
Recently, after being on the pill for five years, I missed a few days because I forgot to pack them with me while I stayed away from home. Then I started to feel odd so I stopped taking them thinking I could possibly be pregnant. I'm still unsure, after I took a test and realized it would be too early for it to detect if I was or not, but I am now 5 days late, and ovulation should b in about nine days -so says my calander app-. But I've been feeling weird, I've been overly tired, having extremely vivid dreams, body aches, sore breasts, and a tiny bit moody. I'm worried that this may be a sign of pregnancy. Any ideas or comments? Please only kind feed back.

If you are 5 days late a pregnancy test would show up now if you are pregnant.

Good luck. I hope you get the outcome you are hoping for!!

Hello Kitkat103196, welcome to the forum!

A test should be a good indicator at this point, it would be worth re-testing.

All the best

The symptoms could also be from hormones since you missed a few days and then stopped. Try a First Response test and see what it comes back with. Good luck!

I agree that at five days late an hpt should be accurate. I know anytime I missed more than two pills, I felt like death afterwards for weeks. Your body has to readjust the missed hormones and then putting the hormones back in. Hopefully, it'll sort itself out in the manner you want it to! If you are really concerned, you can always ask your gyn to get you a blood test. This late, either a quantative or qualititative would be accurate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->