Scared for scan

Talia12

Reaction score
Last time I was this scared about a private scan I'd booked, I was right to be. :(
A part of me is telling me it could all be okay and the other big part of me is telling me not to listen to that part, not to get my hopes up, because I was told by a doctor six days ago this would "likely" be a miscarriage. Eight hours until my scan and I feel like tonight I have to just keep my hands on my belly because it might easily be my last few hours of this pregnancy.

I hate that I can't feel any joy in early pregnancy. With my son I was nervous of miscarriage but all was fine. With my second I had a bad feeling and bad physical signs from the start and I lost it at 9 weeks, found out at 11. And now I have bad physical signs again and I'm just so scared. :nope: Last time I came back to bnb just once, because there were all these amazing ladies waiting to hear my news from my scan, to tell them I'd lost it and now I feel like that's what I'll be doing again tomorrow. Sorry I just needed to snivel a bit.

I totally understand your fear and apprehension. I can not say everything will be fine, because I do not know. But, make sure that no matter what you have a support system that understands your fears and won't tell you to just get over it or stopfeeling so worried. I am right with you and am feeling the same. You are not alone even though it feels like it. Talk about your feelings and don't let anyone tell you not to.
My heart is with you xxxxxxx

Thank you so much. <3 wishing for the best for you too

Hang in there. I have a scan booked for 2 weeks after a previous loss a few months ago. It is scary, but you know that you booked it for a reason and it's because you truly do what to know. Either way, I think knowing is better than not knowing. It's scary to not know too. So I'm trying to see it as either way that day I'll have an answer that either everything is perfect or it isn't but I'll be glad I know even if that's the case. I think it's normal to feel stressed and worried once you've had one sad experience with a scan so don't take it as an omen that the same thing will happen this time. It would be weird if you weren't worried at all. Sending you hugs that all goes well and you get some peace after this.

In my thoughts, hoping everything turns out okay. &#10084;&#65039;

Oh Hun, this is completely normal. I've been where you are too. The amount of private scans I had with my son after losses was a lot, I think I had about five!! It's perfectly normal for you to feel the way your feeling.

Hang on in there and I pray for you that everything is ok at your scan. Please come back and let us know how you go. Sending you positive vibes and lots of sticky baby dust. :dust:

Good luck at your scan today. I have my fingers crossed for you!

Hoping all went well with your scan :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->