Scared?!?! HELP!

Discussion in 'Teen Pregnancy' started by Jakeypooh, Oct 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jakeypooh

Jakeypooh New Member

Im 16 years old and my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex. Im scared I'm might be pregnant and its almost been a month later. I did take a pregnancy test but it was negative my periods are very inconsistent but I know for sure it didn't come this month. I've been pregnant before and I miscarried just as I hit my 2 month marker. The worst thing is if I am my dad will disown me. I've thrown up a couple times the past 2 weeks not so much this week but when I wasn't throwing up I was constantly nauseous. My nipples are getting bigger and now so are my boobs; I'm experiencing back pains constantly as well as a weird feeling in my lower abdomen. I'm always craving food ranging from cookie dough to chinese food sometimes mixing the weirdest things together. I'm now sick with I think is a cold or the flu I was running a bit of a fever yesterday and I'm extremely congested with a sore throat. I'm scared. What do I do??HELP! :sick::?::(

2. lilyd

lilyd Well-Known Member

Take another test if you haven't done one in the last week or so. If you have taken one very recently then leave it a few days and test again if your period doesn't come in the meantime. If you don't want to be pregnant then don't have unprotected sex.

3. JessicaaJadex

JessicaaJadex Well-Known Member

It took 6 weeks for my test to show up positive, so all you can really do is wait a week between each test and keep trying. If your period doesn't show up and you're still getting negative tests, then you need to see your doctor who will be able to give you a definite answer.

4. AP

AP Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.