Scared im going to lose it, iugr

Keza

Reaction score
So im 30+2 weeks pregnant. Ive been having growth issues since 26 weeks went in yesterday with lack of movement. Had another emergency growth scan today as bump is still measuring 26cm. Scan has show my baby has now dropped below the 10th centile. Im beyond myself with worry. The doctors wont take baby out and I have to wait 2 more weeks for another scan. Anyone been through this? I cant take the worry!

Don't have any advice Hun, hope all works out ok. Thinking of you & baby x

Oh love, you poor thing xxx i know the earliest they will bring baby is 34 weeks... you just have to get there <3 Have they not told you any plan of action? It sounds horribly untiring of them! I bet you are beside yourself!

Going through the it myself. Got some consultants saying they want to take her out at 34 weeks as I have APS blood disorder as well but they aren't all in favour for that so feel like I'm just hanging, scared of something happening to her but scared of her being delivered unnecessarily. I'm having twice daily CTGs at the minute and Doppler and fluid scans every 3 days and taking it from there.

Be strong. I know it's hard

hang on in there hun my lg was born on the 5th percentile x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"