Scared my little man this morning.

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by Lysal, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Lysal

Lysal Well-Known Member

When I got out of the shower this morning I wrapped my hair in a towel as usual and went to check on lo. I usually have a shower while he has his morning nap but this morning he was awake. He took one look at me in the towel and burst into tears. He contunued to scream until I took off the towel and cuddled him for a while. I felt so guilty for scaring my beautiful baby, guess I won't be wrapping my hair again.

2. tokyo_c

tokyo_c Well-Known Member

Awh poor wee guy, I'm sure he'll get used to it though!

3. XJessicaX

XJessicaX mum to two girls!

awwwww! what a cutie!

Never wear a face mask, I did and completely forgot I had it on until my LO burst into tears looking at me.

4. MrsPoodle

MrsPoodle Mummy of a Princess

Haha that's funny! Callie gets upset when I do a big yawn!

5. loz27

loz27 Well-Known Member

aww bless. i scared the life out of my lo yesterday too, it was awful. iv'e had a really stressful week and my girls were arguing like cat and dog as usual. i shouted upstairs to them really loud to get in bed, i was so wound up. suddenly my lo screamed, he was so upset. i picked him up and cuddled him as hard as i could. he was sobbing. i will not be doing that again, such a bad mummy moment :(

6. Breezy

Breezy Mommy to one gorgeous boy

Hehe i do that all the time when i yell "girls!" at the dogs when they are barking.

7. loz27

loz27 Well-Known Member

oh glad i'm not on my own then :) i felt like the worst mum in the world. my lo is so jumpy though. he hates us coughing, seriously i have to leave the room to cough, it upsets him everytime, poor thing x

8. JacquiKeren

JacquiKeren Guest

this reminds me of when my lo was in a bit of a day dream on his play mat the other day so i went over and tickled him on the belly whilst making a funny noise.

his little arms flew out and he pulled that upside down smile face (the really sad frown one) and then turned bright red and bawled! i felt terrible. wont be doing that again.

9. Lysal

Lysal Well-Known Member

That face upsets me so much its so sad just before they cry. little man looks like his world is falling apart

10. lau86

lau86 Well-Known Member

Aww!! I did a big loud sneeze when lo was half asleep next to me and he started screaming like I'd never heard before!

11. stepmum

stepmum Oliver's Mummy

OH MY GOD this is the worst.:haha: This has happened to us a fair few times now, LO has been in a world of his own lying on his playmat and as he's clearly awake I've gone over to play with him or talk to him and startled him. Then you see the sad face, I pick him up and you can literally hear my heart beat as he sucks in the air ready to do the ear drum popping wail! I swear it feels like an eternity waiting for the noise to come out.

12. StarlitHome

StarlitHome Tropigoth Mama to Two

Ohhh the sad-sad face... Molly did it yesterday, I was carrying her and walking around the apartment doing different things and then I laid her on the bed - I guess she wasn't expecting it and she pulled that face and then burst into tears! :cry: Poor thing, she got lots of snuggles.

13. Fascination

Fascination Her mummy <3

Aw, bless him! ^^

Our LO's arms flail outwards and she just goes wide-eyed and stares at whatever made the noise. She's never cried or made a sad face *touch wood*! Hiccups always seem to startle her but she'll react, smile, react, smile XD it's quite funny watching her x

14. tokyo_c

tokyo_c Well-Known Member

Oh that little crumple face upside down mouth is the worst-best expression ever. Heartbreaking and hilarious at the same time. My LO doesn't do it as much these days, I kind of miss it ;)

15. Mrs-G

Mrs-G New Mummy

I love that expression, just makes me love lo more than I ever imagined I ever could, just want to cuddle and hug her and make everything ok x is that a bit hard?