scared. Need reassurance.

lilwelsh1

3 happy kids+2 angels
Reaction score
hello.
Only just found this section of bnb. Im glad i did too. I had my bfp 2 days ago after sadly losing my 2nd baby at 6weeks gone back in august. I have lpd and doctors said it was likely that my womb lining wasnt thick enough to support the pregnancy (as they put it). After some research i discovered that vit b complex helps with progesterone production and started taking 50mg a day.

Im just so scared that this alone for such a short period of time is not enough and im going to mc again. Im still taking it as its safe in pregnancy and contains folic acid. Has anyone else had any experience with this? I know im probably being silly but i really dont think i could go thru this again. This baby is soooo wanted sorry to be so negative. Thanks for reading xx

I was taking vit b complex too - just as I was throwing everthing at my ttc - I have pcos but being the first mc they wouldn't look in to my hormone levels etc etc

I have no idea if it's helped tho.

Fxd this is your sticky bean - try to stay positive - every reason to believe that this going to be fine :flower:

hx

thank u. Im hoping the b vits will help. Things feel so different this time round, in a good way that is. So im trying not to think about the bad but i dont want to get my hopes up in case it all goes wrong :-s

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"