scared of cramps after BFP :-(

Lindsey322

Reaction score
I just finished my 2nd round of clomid. I go in Monday for a blood test before I am advised to stop the progesterone.

I'm having a really rough few days. I should be really excited, I got 3 BFP on days 13, 14, and 15.

I've been cramping a lot... not as severe as my usual endometriosis menstrual cramps. They come and go, I would describe them at pinchy and dull. It still scares me.

Maybe TMI... but you know how when you wake up in the AM, your first wipe is often goopy bc of the progesterone "left overs"? My goop today was a very, very slight pink/brown.

I've read all I can read that says this is normal, but I am sick to my tummy... and I'm pretty sure it's all nerves vs morning sickness! Tomorrows going to be a long day... blood test at 7am before work, and they'll probably call me around 3. What worse is that I might not even get a good answer, its so early, it might be chemical, so they might call me back in a few days to make sure the hormones rise.

I'm having other symptoms, boobs itch and I'm exhausted. I've got the milky white discharge too.

I'm an emotional wreck... I want this to be true so badly! Has anyone else experienced cramping?

Light cramping is normal as your body is adjusting to new life. Its only bad when its severe cramping with heavy bleeding. Just relax and try to enjoy this new chapter in your life. You've worked so hard to achieve it, so now its time to enjoy it. The less stress we put ourselves through, the higher chance on not having a miscarriage. Congrats :)

when i was pregnant with my daughter, before i knew i was expecting i kept rubbing my tummy saying come on af just start stop giving me pains... i really thought af was coming but nope i got my lod work back hcg in the 2000 i was up the duff :D she is now a healthy 2year old <3

My cramps leading up to AF due date were really quite bad!! Then it never showed and I got a BFP! I've beeb lightly cramping/pinchy since :)

It's all perfectly normal and actual a healthy sign, I am on my hopefully 3rd successful pregnancy and with each one I've had cramping, it's the only bean making room etc, I've also suffered three miscarriages and I had no cramping with those till the bleeding started! So I see cramping as a good thing my dear :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->