Scared - spotting again....

alio

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I am pretty nervous. I had a bit of spotting at about 7-8 weeks when I went for my early scan. Baby was seen on scan and was fine.

This morning, I've got up and wiped and there's pinkish / brown blood again. (I'm 10 weeks).

I just need some words of reassurance please......

x

Probably you are prone to spot during pregnancy? If it is not that much, and as long as it is not full bright red blood, and don't have cramping, i think it would be fine. :hugs:

:( i know its worrying for you hun but at least when it has happened before everything was okay.. a lot of women do spot during their pregnancy. like Katherine said its normally okay as long as the blood isnt bright red and youre not getting cramps xx

Hi hun,

I've experienced this also. I bled heavily for 2 weeks at around 5 wks, then again at 8 wks and had a day of spotting on Wednesday! It's very scary, however my doc hasn't seemed overly concerned. My scan's have presented a healthy pregnancy, so maybe some of us are just bleeders xxxx

:hug: i think someone had this when i was preg with Jack. It sounds like old blood if its brown. Have you and OH had sex recently as that can sometimes cause bleeding x

thank you so much everyone.....

and claire..... chance'd be a fine thing. x

Im sure you will be just fine Alio!

:hug:

I have also had spotting since 6 1/2 wks...seems to come and go. Hopefully yours is nothing to worry about! I just am keeping faith that all is ok and just try to relax as much as possible! :flower:

dont worry too much hun piny browny is consider ok fresh blood and cram
ping is not..... sounds to like your ok xxxx happy healthy 9 months to you xxxx

you're a bloody grand bunch of girls! xx

hahaha i was reading that and sorta done a scan and added my own what i thought you wrote

your a grand bunch of bitches lol but i read it again and gave my self a slap lol xxx

hahaha i was reading that and sorta done a scan and added my own what i thought you wrote

your a grand bunch of bitches lol but i read it again and gave my self a slap lol xxx

;) xx

I had a bit of spotting when I was pregnant with Tristan and was fine. I am sure you will be fine. Have you phoned your midwife? They may give you another scan to put your mind at rest.

xxx

I had a bit of spotting when I was pregnant with Tristan and was fine. I am sure you will be fine. Have you phoned your midwife? They may give you another scan to put your mind at rest.

xxx

thanks poppy.. it's stopped now so i'm just going to leave it and monitor it. if it happens gain i'm going to call them. hope you and beautiful tristan are well. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->