Scared to have a boy?

ah bless you no one is going to judge you, we all have expectations about what we are going to have and do etc and it all come out completley different! have trust and faith in yourself that you will bond with your little one as you are in 1st tri you dont know what you are having either, so just wait and see what will be will be, i was determined i wanted a girl mainly because i was worried i wouldnt bond with a boy ( its a long story) but now im having a boy ( im 3rd tri ) its great, ive prepared myself, the fact you are concerned says your a sensitive type so you will be fine.:winkwink:

I have 2 boys and they are my angels i love them so much and that is true that boys have special bond with their moms because my boys do. I'm expecting my 3rd baby and I'm very happy because this is my last baby . We want a healthy baby boy or girl . What God want's us to have that what we will have . Health of the baby is very Important , what I'm scared of is the birth itself I don't know why , I did it twice but this time I'm very scared :(

You don't sound dumb. I wanted a boy first and that's what i got. And in my hubbys family if they had a girl it was all girls, if the had a boy they were all boys. And plus they are more of a "boy" kind of family. So everyone but 2 people in his family said they knew it was a boy. I wanted a little girl more then anything in this world. I would dream of her and everything. I know it sounds crazy but i was very stuck on wanting a girl. Prayed a lot about it. My hubbys grandma gave me a couple girl outfits for christmas that year before i even knew what i was having is said in her heart she felt it was a girl. We got our u/s, the nurse told me i couldn't have been happier, i was throwing my hands up, you couldn't knock the grin off my face!!!
Just hope and pray about it, i'm sure the Lord knows you want your little girl and that you have been patient enough for her. But don't be to disappointed if you have a boy, they are awesome too :D :hugs:

I wanted a girl at first (when pregnant with oscar) but either way i was completely blessed with either sex.

Now,i am so so glad i have a little boy,honestly the mummy and son bond is incredible he kisses and cuddles me so much,and ive not seen my neice/any other little girls be as affectionate as oscar is to me.

I think girls have a simmilar thing with there daddys :)

also,all little boys want to marry there mummy :haha: :cloud9:

Im so used to boys things now,and osc is such a typical little boy i couldnt imagine having a girl!

I probably sound so dumb right now but I'm scared to have a boy. I've always wanted a little girl, I was born to be a mommy to a little girl. Obviously one has no choice in the gender of their child so we get what we get and don't complain (especially when trying for nearly a year and losing hope.) but I just can't shake the feeling that since I want a girl so bad, I'm going to have a boy and become hysterical. I know quite a few people with baby boys and I've never been comfortable with them as I am with girls. I have never been attracted to little boys clothes, toys, anything. I'm such a girly girl that it's always been bee line to the dresses and lace. Hubby brought home this little camo sweatshirt and I just burst out in tears because "I'm not putting my little girl in that" and he said "well, who says your having a girl!" and it just made it worse. I guess gender disappointment is a real thing and I feel like I should keep telling myself it's a boy so when I go for my scan in a few months I can cope better if it is? Idk. Please don't judge me. I have no one to talk to about this and I don't know I probably sound like a crazy person right now :/

I felt the exsact same!! until I started thinking of the benefits of both. Like for a boy, if you have other kids they will have an older brother, my OH is very excited about playing football and things, if its a boy. Also boys are less eager to grow up! so stay cuter for longer. I would love a girl and was worried id never love my child if it was a boy, but just remeber, whatever it is you'll get that maternal instinct and love it no matter what :) I got over it so you will too!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->