Scared to say hello....

glong88

Mummy to 2 boys and a princess
Reaction score
Hello lovely ladies...

I'm a bit scared writing this.. Let me explain why.

Last month I had a miscarriage at 6 weeks. Had scan which showed thicken lining then a few days later I bled. That was 15th May 2016.

I was advised to wait until I had a period but it was such an early loss we thought we would npnt this month.

I tested at 10dpo with a cheapie and got a v V faint line.
Tested at 11dpo in morning with frer and got a faint line, then at 11dpo ( last night) did a digital. Pregnant 1-2.

I no I ovulated 28th or 29th of May as I got my positive OPK then.

EDD is 19th Feb 2017.

I have a few mini aims to start to feel relaxed.

Get a darker line on my frer tomorrow which will be 48 hours after first.

Get 2-3 on digital within a week of first 1-2, so this will be by Thursday 16th June PM ( last month it took 11 days to change that's when I knew something was up)

Get to 6 weeks with no bleeding.

Not sure when to contact doctors, I'm worried they will be annoyed and will want bloods done but I don't want that stress. I would however like an early scan around 6/7 weeks.

Sooo.... Hello again. Hopefully this is my rainbow and baby sticks....

Hi there! So glad to see you here from the testing thread. :dance:

I hope this is a sticky bean for you, I am a nervous nelly myself but all I can say to you is try your best to stay calm and TRY not to worry. :)

Hoping each of your goals comes true and this is a smooth, happy and healthy 9 months for you! xoxo

Well if your doctor is the type that gets annoyed over pregnancy, I would find another doctor! Besides that, I would contact them and tell them the great news! You are right, they probably will want to draw blood due to your last miscarriage but it really shouldn't be too invasive. Good luck and congrats!

I think I'll wait until Monday and then call them.

AF not due until Sunday, that's based on 4 weeks since miscarriage began.

I'm happy having bloods taken but if they haven't doubled like last month I think I'll worry again, however I could also see doubling results and it puts my mind at ease.

Congrats! So sorry for your loss. Welcome back :flower:

Congratulations again Glong :) I agree with another poster about changing your doc if they get annoyed, get someone who will respect you.

Good luck Glong but please dont trust a digi to much I never progressed from 2-3 with a digi but all is fine :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->