Scared to test!

gsdrn

Reaction score
Well, my af was due yesterday (Sept 2) and I have not yet tested - I do not want to see a :bfn: I'd rather wait for af to show. This is my first month temping and I only started just before O, so I don't have a lot to go on, but I do know that FF has my O date right on - I get ovulation pains each month and this month I had a tiny streak of blood in my ewcm to help confirm as well. I know that my lp is 14 days (I've been tracking my cycles for almost 10 years now as a form of birth control) and I'm on 16 dpo at the moment.

This is only my second month ttc, I've been reading lots of what people are posting here and I see how much everyone is putting into getting pregnant and all the signs they look for and I just don't feel pregnant or lucky enough to be on on only our second month trying.

Since 13 dpo my temps have been falling steadily, I fully expected af to show yesterday. I did have a little spotting, but it was only when I was checking my cm. I use a diva cup and have had it in since the spotting, but there has been nothing else. Not even a drop.

Has anyone else been in this situation? Scared to test? I'm trying to talk myself into testing on Saturday if af hasn't shown up, since that would be cycle day 34 and in my 10 years of charting, my longest cycle has only been 33 days, and that was only once with a late ovulation.

Any advice or encouragement would be welcome.

Im kinda goint through he same thing. According to my calculations (since I didnt use OPKs) I am at 10dpo today. Well I had spoting (Just a speck of blood) both on Saturday and Monday. AF is due on the 10th so im impatiently waiting... lol I suggest you wait a few days if you really want to make sure it is a reliable result. I am a poas addict so waiting is hard. If you missed af it could be the real thing! I know its disappointing to see the bfn but its better o know than not. Again good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->