Scared... UPDATE P4 - BAD NEWS :_(

Awe hun SO glad that you are home!! That is wonderful! I told you the big man upstairs is watching you!:) Hope you enjoy being home and I KNOW bedrest sucks but like others said please follow the rules! Thanks for the update and I continue to keep you in my prayers.:)

Hope you are ok hun & your little boy stays put for a good while longer :hugs: xx

Awe hun SO glad that you are home!! That is wonderful! I told you the big man upstairs is watching you!:) Hope you enjoy being home and I KNOW bedrest sucks but like others said please follow the rules! Thanks for the update and I continue to keep you in my prayers.:)

have i missed an update..? Is she home now...then..? Thats fantastic if so xxx

Hey, sorry to hear about your abruption. But i just wanted to let you know I had a partial abruption at 17 weeks and it healed. My little boy is doing very well and Im now almost 32 weeks! stay positive!! When it happened to me, I stayed in bed and only got up to pee or shower. Rest is the best thing you can do. Prayers are with you that it all heals up great and you dont have to worry about it any longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->