scared

Makeupdubai

Reaction score
Hi,

Can anyone please tell me whats going to happen? I need to take tablets to miscarry as my baby has already died in my uterus, and im fightened of how it actualy happens...can anyone help me?

:cry::cry::cry::cry::sad2::sad2::sad2:

Hi Makeup

I'm really sorry that you have miscarried. :hugs:

Here is my story to help you understand what may happen - obviously all are different but this is what happened to me.

I had the pills back in January when I miscarried at 11 weeks, although the embryo had died at about 6 weeks. On the first day, a few hours after having the pills inserted, I bled very heavily with clots of blood. It was very unpleasant but not painful. The heavy bleeding stopped in the late evening. For the next 4 or 5 days I had light bleeding, like a normal period with no pain. I then got some quite bad pain - like really bad period pains. I rang the hospital and they didn't seem hugely concerned but I felt like I needed to go back to hospital as the pain was pretty bad. About 30 mins after I arrived at the hospital the pain vanished and I got a last bout of very heavy bleeding. It turns out that sometimes a bit of clot can get stuck in your cervix and that's what causes the pain. After that last heavy bleed the bleeding eased off a lot to spotting and stopped after about 2 weeks. Although the hospital were very good, they didn't warn me I might get considerable pain, and so I panicked when I did. If I had known that I may get pain, I probably wouldn't have gone back to hospital. I think they only get really concerned if you get really dizzy. I was a bit dizzy on the first day but not too bad. So that's the detail of what happened physically. It's pretty horrible but the worse part was over in a few hours. My advice is to get comfy and get someone to take care of you. Emotionally it's worse as you are coming to terms with losing your baby. I found that my friends - who didn't know I was pregnant - were really supportive when I told them, so if you have a good friend or two to talk too, it will help you.

Take care and wishing you all the best. Let me know if you need to know anything else and I'll try to help.

A

Here is my story.. I went to the Dr on February 2nd for a scan (9 weeks with identical twins) and found babies with no heartbeat.. The dr gave me three options... wait to see if my body will miscarry by itself.. induce the miscarriage.. or have a d&c..

I opted to induce the miscarriage the following weeking.. I inserted my first two pills at 10pm on Thursday night.. I woke up around 1 am with horrible pains.. (i would advice some pain meds!!!) - I took some pain meds.. and then 30 minutes later started vomiting (im guessing from the pain meds.. maybe from the inducing medication - dr said this is very rare)

I inserted my next two tablets at 2am.. still in some pain.. but now drowsy.. laid on my heating pad and finally went back to sleep.. work up at 5 am.. my water had broke.. at 6 am inserted my next two pills.. and noticed the bleeding had started.. it was heavy with clots.. no tissue.. around 7 took another pain pill.. at 10am instered last dose of medicine.. and still bleeding very heavy and passing large clots.. the bleeding sort of died off on Saturday night.. and Sunday.. but Monday night came back with the horrible pains again.. and started bleeding again.. I took some pain meds and laid on my heating pad.. Tuesday morning woke up.. and finally passed the sack.. and that day my bleeding stopped..

Let me know if you have any more questions.. I'll try my best to help you out.

So sorry for your loss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->