Scared.

lisaalove

Reaction score
Just got my bfp. Now im just worried. What if something goes wrong is all I can think about. Well on top of that I leave my state to go visit some family in two and a half weeks. When ill be hitting 6 weeks. I didn't want to tell anyone in my family I was pg till I was in my second trimester. But I will be with them for 5 weeks! Virtually the whole morning sickness period. I know my mother will find out. She has been able to tell me every time I've been pg before I even know! Its all sp stressful... im glad it happened but of course it had to happen right when I go to visit them all. Now it will practically be impossible to hide it.

Aww hun im sure it will be fine... I only tell family at early stages as if something did go wrong I have there support and help....the worry about things going wrong is normal we all worry too be honest it's all iv done recently but had a scan today and baby is growing well but until second tri I can never fully relax...maybe tell mum and just see how it goes with the others xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->