Scared!!!!

lil lovey

Me and my son
Reaction score
Morning ladies

Il be 23 years old in June. Graduating in April. Have my own place and also working. However, im so scared to tell my moms im pregnant. Feels like im back again being 17 n telling her im pregnant. I'm really scared and have no idea why☹️.

If it's any consolation, I'm married, 29 this year, own our home, husband has a fantastic job, I've been working for 11 years and I still felt sick telling my dad, who was delighted by the way, but I couldnt look him in the eye afterwards :haha:

This is my 4th pregnancy (2 kids at home), I'm 33 yo, married 10 years, have a house and both DH & I have well paying jobs... My mum and I have a great relationship, I was still scared to tell her. When I did and she was happy, I actually cried with relief.

I didn't want her to be disappointed or judge my choice based on how she thought my life was going to play out. I was worried it was going to impact our close relationship. Anyway, I think it can be a totally normal feeling at any age. Hope that helps :flower:

If it's any consolation, I'm married, 29 this year, own our home, husband has a fantastic job, I've been working for 11 years and I still felt sick telling my dad, who was delighted by the way, but I couldnt look him in the eye afterwards :haha:

Haha i hope she'll give me the same reaction

This is my 4th pregnancy (2 kids at home), I'm 33 yo, married 10 years, have a house and both DH & I have well paying jobs... My mum and I have a great relationship, I was still scared to tell her. When I did and she was happy, I actually cried with relief.

I didn't want her to be disappointed or judge my choice based on how she thought my life was going to play out. I was worried it was going to impact our close relationship. Anyway, I think it can be a totally normal feeling at any age. Hope that helps :flower:
Congrats on the baby. Thanks it does help ama remain calm

31, married, two kids, scared to tell Mom. Can be judgemental...

Married 2 boys nice house/good job was sick to my stomach about telling Mam.she actually seemed more excited than me and thanked me for giving her another grandchild her words were a baby is a blessing which is very out of character for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->