Scared

Lizzie Lou

Reaction score
I'm so worried - there was a little bit of pink blood last night on the toilet paper :cry: There's been nothing since and I haven't had cramps or anything but it feels vaguely like I'm getting my period. I had a missed m/c earlier this year and they said it would have happened at around 6wks (which is where I am now) so I can't stop thinking that the same thing is happening again :cry:
Going to the doctors this afternoon but I know they won't do anything yet...I'm just so scared....

im having the same thing all though i'm bleeding heavily, they have made me wait 4 days for a scan!! :hissy:

how far along are you? a little bit of spotting like you have is quite common, and period type pains- I still get them from stretching, though not full on cramping. When you have some blood you tend to focus on the area and be super aware of every little pain there, so try not to worry. Try and take it easy and see what the Dr has to say :hugs:

Hope its nothing to worry about hun....good luck at the docs xxx

Don't worry hunni,think positive. :hugs: ;)

You're not having cramps,and no red blood,or clots.So you should be fine.

x x x

Hey hun i had the same and went in for a can everything was fine just some people bleed in the first tri!
Try nt to worry if it gets worse n u start crampin then go docs/hosp!!! x

try not to worry xxxxxxxxxxx rest too

I hope it turns out well for you! It doesn't mean miscarriage for sure! Just this past weekend I had small cramping and spotting all weekend - everything is fine though.

Good Luck!

Thanks everyone. Doctor says it's 70% likely that I'm going to miscarry because I feel like I'm getting my period :cry: We've got a scan tomorrow at the EPU but she said that as I'm only 6 + 3 they may not be able to tell for sure. I really hope they can as I just can't stand this and I really really don't want to have another D&C. Thanks for all your support xxx

let us know how you get on tommorow lizzy lou, im having the same prob at the mo, just started a threat on it. hope you are fine x

Thanks, I don't think it's going to be good news - I kind of "new" last time that things weren't right and I don't have a good feeling about this one either. Think we're going to leave trying again for a while though as just can't face it happening again so quickly.

I really am hoping and praying that everything turns out ok for you Julie - keep us updated and big :hug: to you

cheers, i hope you are wrong with your feelings and hopefully all is fine, but try and rest, i had m/c in aug and know what you mean when you say you "just know"

all the best x

Keeping everything crossed for you. Thinking of you x

I'm sorry hun. I had a m/c and had spotted a few days ago afte bd and I know how just the thought of it can send you spinning. I really hope it ends up ok for you! I totally understand not even wanting to get back into it if it happens again, that's where I was at. Good luck.

Well, we had a scan today but we're no further to knowing whether or not I'm going to mc or not as they said it was too small to tell. They reckon I could be at the 5wk stage and the baby will carry on growing or I could be 6wks and it stopped at 5 but either way they won't know for another 2wks when I get another scan :hissy: :hissy: I feel like my life's on hold now but at least it wasn't all bad news but it scares me that they've given me some hope and it will just be the same when we go back!!

lizzie lou, that wait is awful thats what i had to do in aug, do your boobs still feel tender or have they stopped?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->