scary de ja vu moment (sorry a bit long)

LoolaBear

3 On Earth 1 in Heaven
Reaction score
ive just been having a nosey on the daily mail website (as you do :haha:) and whilst reading an article about ms britney spears :blush: :haha: i took one look at the photo and thought OMG! and ive never seen this photo before in my life but at the same time it looked so familiar and within that split second i remembered where i had seen it. IN A DREAM!! and its freaked me out because in that dream i wenton to dye my hair blonde ( i am considering this at the moment!) and also went on to give birth at 36 weeks to twins but had only known about 1 baby as the twin was smaller and had hidden behind the larger baby all the time !!!
the larger baby was 6lbs 3 oz and the smaller twin was 5lbs 1 oz
so now i am pooping myself as the photos in the article have only just been released so i know in real life i have never seen them before but i did see them in a dream and then the dream lead onto the above events. if one part of my dream can come true then surely the second part can?!?! :wacko::wacko: as soon as i realised my stomach did flips!

also ive had dreams come true before and i get stange feelings about things as well. for example we took my BIL's partner down south for a court date (her ex was taking her to court over their children) and 5 minutes before she called telling us she was out of court i sat there turn to DH and said 'the kids have been taken off her, i dont know how but i just know they have' 5 minutes later she rang and said she was coming back to the car and that she was alone as the kids had been handed over to her ex :shock:

please someone slap me round the face and tell me to get a grip as ive freaked myself out :haha: :wacko:

i think your going to be ok will only be one baby... i get de ja vu sometimes and it only worries me when i cant remeber the whole dream cause as the day goes on im like doh! and get little snippits from my dream but cannot remeber it untill it happened..

but lol!! i know how u feel!!

GET A GRIP lol!!! no not really have fun!

That is quite bizarre, a similar thing happened to us. For a couple of weeks before we found out that we were pregnant, my 3 year old kept coming up to me, lifting my top up, and saying 'Mummy I'm talking to the baby'... Then when i tested positive a couple of weeks later he started saying that there are 2 babies in 'mummie's belly'.

I'm having an early scan tomorrow and will definitely be weirded out if its true...

Have you had any scans yet? I would ask them to thoroughly check when you do have a scan..

how sweet! he knew!!! good luck on scan! maybe baby!!
i did have a dream like 2 weeks before i did my test i was getting a baby outt the crib going to breastfeed the baby and it all came out warm and throfy like u would make for a cappichino! (how ever u spell it)

omg that is weird! imagine if you were lol!

and jj i would be freaked out too!

weirdly my friend is abit psychic like that and seems to guess random things before they happen, she kept telling me i was pregnant and having a little girl for about 2weeks before i found out i was pregnant i will be be weirded out if shes right ha shes already been right about the pregnancy part!

I had a flash forward moment that I was pregnant in work and no one else knew, couple of days later I got BFP. I think definitely listen to your intuition. I have a feeling I'm expecting twins as well! xxx

thats the second dream ive had this pregnancy that its twins :wacko: my intuition tends to be quite switched on as well.
eek i just dont know what to think, the idea of twins again is amazing but i dont know how i would manage with 4 under three :wacko: :haha: (ive already got 19 month old twins) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->