Scary Realization

wtbmummy

Reaction score
Ok so I have come off the depo and wentback on pill on 5th March. I plan on being on pill for 6months.

I have just realized that means my last pack will finish 13aug (then my af of course) So somehow we have managed to time it perfectly for ttc in sep when we said we would!!! :happydance:
However last time I came off pill for two months prior to ttc so i might even come off the pill sooner :shock:

Now I'm almost panicing though. I need to lose 2stone, pass my driving test and potty train little one by september!!! My goodness!!! And thats only scratching the surface of things we need to get done :shock:

But its good that its sooner than I thought. I mean we already in Spring and as summer approaches things will only get better :happydance:

That means only 5more cycles!!!!

It might work out well to finish as planned - you hear a lot of stories of people getting pg straight off the pill.

It might work out well to finish as planned - you hear a lot of stories of people getting pg straight off the pill.

We would use other protection, same as last time. It's purely to get any unwanted drugs out my system for the healthiest posdible start xx

5 more cycles for me too. :happydance: I am also getting my Mirena out well ahead of time to let my body sort itself out beforehand. This will be my first though, but happy to have someone else with a similar time frame:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->