Scary toys...

wemustntpanic

Reaction score
Anyone else's lo scared of seemingly innocuous toys? One of the toys on my little man's jumperoo puts the fear of god into him and i've no idea why?! :haha:

It's a spinny thing with plastic balls in and a penguin and a polar bear and if he catches a glimpse of it he starts crying... He loves all his other rattles and he has a penguin he's fond of so maybe he was a seal pup in a past life and is terrified by polar bears? :haha:

Funny little creatures aren't they?

My LO is so terrified of plastic balls that I line up three of them to use as a baby gate... They're about 3-4 inches in diameter but she really hates them and won't crawl near or past them! She alao hates balloons.

My LO used to get terrified of a bath toy, it was a little man and when you wind him up he swims. It's small, the length of a finger but it terrified her! Not sure when she hit over it, but she love him now.
It's so funny what seemingly innocuous toys can scare them so much :)

My LO is so terrified of plastic balls that I line up three of them to use as a baby gate... They're about 3-4 inches in diameter but she really hates them and won't crawl near or past them! She alao hates balloons.

My mom was talking about doing the same thing when she realized LO was afraid of seashells, haha! He also has shown some fear of a game with a tennis ball that lands on velcro, the zipper on his suitcase and a plastic grabber thing (I don't know what to call that one). None of it really makes him cry but he crawls away from it looking scared and wants to be held.

My LO is TERFFIFIED of empty kitchen towel rolls and empty toilet rolls!! Have no idea why, she just sees one and freaks out!! I know it's mean but it makes me lol!

Not a toy, but yesterday we were watching The Lion King 2 and suddenly Tegan started sobbing, crawled into my lap and hid her face! It wasn't even during a scary part, just one of the songs! Funny thing is the exact part that made Tegan cry made Britton laugh uncontrollably :haha: So I had one crying and one laughing. :dohh:

My daughter is terrified of her singing Winnie the Pooh toy, rocking horse and a ball popping toy. I gave the rocking horse to a friend and we went there last weekend and she saw it and freaked out.

Not a toy, but yesterday we were watching The Lion King 2 and suddenly Tegan started sobbing, crawled into my lap and hid her face! It wasn't even during a scary part, just one of the songs! Funny thing is the exact part that made Tegan cry made Britton laugh uncontrollably :haha: So I had one crying and one laughing. :dohh:

My brother cried when we saw lion kibg for the first time but he was about 6/7 i think!!

Jacob is scared of balloons the cellophane from a birthday card and our food blender but then that is very loud!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->