Scaticia??

CarlyP

Mum of 2 & baking #3
Reaction score
Turns out this could be an early pg sign... there are quite a few BFP stories on Google, I have had this on and off down my left leg since yesterday tea time, not going to lie, it's horrendous :cry: at least if it leads to a baby then it's worth it.

Turns out this could be an early pg sign... there are quite a few BFP stories on Google, I have had this on and off down my left leg since yesterday tea time, not going to lie, it's horrendous :cry: at least if it leads to a baby then it's worth it.

Yep! I believe it. I've only ever had sciatic nerve pain while pregnant, and with both pregnancies. Both started in the early weeks too. Good luck and I hope it means a BFP for you!

Thank you! It's not so bad today, but still there niggling away! Good luck in your TWW :flower:

I've started with that today as well and only get it in pregnancy! Fingers crossed for us both!

I've started with that as well today and only get it in pregnancy! Fingers crossed for us both!

Ooo really, I do hope so!

I didn't notice it in my previous pregnancies as SPD took over! Does it get worse as you progress?

Yeah it did for me, I had it in the first trimester and the third one but it went away in the second!

Oh wonder why 2nd was different :haha:

Bbs have started hurting as well, OH has a friend coming round in an hour and all I want to do is take my bra off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->