Sch adnexal cyst and hcg

SteffyRae

Reaction score
Okay so first off this is pregnancy number 7 with 4 losses.
I had some light bleeding and cramping and went to the ER. They did an ultrasound and saw a sub chorionic hematoma and a huge adnexal cyst ( bigger than the sac, on my left ovary) the doctor seemed quite concerned about the cyst and my ob is having me in Monday. Any advice, tips?
Also I was told to rest, I work a desk job but it's quite stressful. Should I be taking a few days off until we have more answers or no?
Hcg Monday was 765, Wednesday was 1410, and today (Saturday) was 7700.

When I had my SCH it was scary. Some say rest, no lifting, pelvic rest & drinking plenty fluids helps, others say it'll make no difference. For me, it helped. I felt cramping when walking, but they would subside when resting. It's a personal decision. I did have a big cyst on left ovary as well on my first scans & I was having a sharp pain there. The cyst got smaller with later scans & pain disappeared. They'll probably do the same fr you. I had 4 scans up til 12 weeks. There is a chance the cyst grows and then it can cause complications. My bleed was big compared to the gestational sac, but sac is so small at that point, that any bleed will seem big. Search SCH in this forum & don't Google. Think positively!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->