Scheduled to be induced

keljt1127

Reaction score
Went to my 39 week apt still NOTHING.
Not dilated or anything :growlmad:

She was going to do a sweep but I am not dilated sooooooo
Next apt is monday... and If i have not gone into labor by then
I go in on wednesday June 15th to be induced!

So by next thursday I will have my little baby! :cloud9:

Going to be trying anything n everything to help him come
befor i have to be induced!!!!!! I dont see it happening though!

Any advice on being induced! I dont know what to exspect!:nope:

I was induced on Wednesday and had my baby girl that day! If you need Cervidil they will have you go into the hospital the night before to have that put in. If you don't need it, you will go in the next morning probably.

When I was induced, I got to the hospital, got to my room, got hooked up to an IV and and they started pitocin about an hour after I got there. Contractions started soon after, and as soon as I started feeling pain from them I asked for my epidural.

I was in labor from about 8:30am til 7:14pm when my baby was born.

It was a pretty good experience, I have no complaints about the induction process.

You can read more about it in my birth story in the birth stories section if you want. I'm from the US too so our experiences will probably be pretty similar!

Good luck with it!

I was induced too and had a good experience. Had a pessary the night before, did nothing. Had my waters broken, some contractions came and they werent that bad. After a couple of hours i was put on a drip at the lowest setting and the contractions came fast and furious. Coped well with gas and air. She cranked it up and they were so painful but only for the last 30 mins. Had my baby after that so on the drip i had her within an hour.

Good luck being induced! You were saying the other day that you were hoping they'd either induce you or give you a sweep! So, yay!
Enjoy your last week of being pregnant! :happydance:

Good luck being induced! You were saying the other day that you were hoping they'd either induce you or give you a sweep! So, yay!
Enjoy your last week of being pregnant! :happydance:

thanks! I didnt even have to ask about the induction she just said she doesnt want my body going past 41 weeks because of my tiny frame , so if he doesnt arrive this week , is DEF. coming JUne 16!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->