Scheduling Surgery

aidensxmomma

4 on Earth, Many in Heaven
Reaction score
So my OH and I had an oops both the the weeks I think I might have ovulated. I don't chart, but I do keep track of CM, so I don't know for sure when I ovulated...just an educated guess based on my CM. I'm WTT, but my OH decided not to be real careful this cycle, so here I am.

So I think I ovulated either yesterday (10-17) or last week (10-10) I had fertile (or at least almost fertile) CM both weeks, so that's why I'm unsure. I've had cramps and been super tired the last 4 days and I think there's a chance I might be pregnant.

I have surgery scheduled for October 24 - a laproscopy and a hysteroscopy to confirm my endo diagnosis. Obviously if I'm pregnant, I can't have the surgery. I had my pre-op appointment yesterday and they ran a pregnancy test, which was negative since at most I was 7dpo. They told me that they would run another before my surgery, which would make me anywhere from 7-14dpo depending on which possible ovulation date is right.

I'm tempted to just reschedule my surgery now, which I'll feel really bad about since my OH had to rearrange his work schedule to be home with me. If I'm pregnant I wouldn't want to do anything to lose the baby. But there's such a low chance that I am pregnant (based on my endo and possible problems with my OH) that I'm probably worried for nothing. Plus if my first ovulation date is the right one, than I should get a positive when they test me before surgery, right?

Any thoughts or advice you ladies could share? I'm just really conflicted right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->