School and Baby?

well it depends you can finish this year but your due in september. what grade are you in? talk to your counselor about what options your school offers. you can get a tutor, take online classes and just push yourself to graduate and stay in school it depends on what your school offers. Im due in June so im going to starting my Junior year in september and i'll be doubling up on classes and im taking government august of next year and i'll only have 1 class my senior year so i shop up for that class and i get to leave and i graduate a half year earlier its mainly about what you school offers and will let you do.

As teenmommy15 said, ask your school counselor. My school is really accomodating about this kind of stuff, helping us find child care thats within our almost non-existant budget for the rest of the year after baby (probably only about a month). But after this year Im going to have to move to a base with OH, so Im gonna be doing my GED. :)

With my daughter I had HORRID MS, so I had to drop out of my regular school and finished my junior year online while I was pregnant, then I started my senior year, literally the exact same day I gave birth to me daughter (It sucked SO bad) but I found that doing things online was better, since I was able to do my work when she was asleep or I had someone to watch her. It was harder work though, so that's something to consider. Everyone is different though, if you are able to attend an actual school I would suggest it since you're more likely to get the help you need if you begin to struggle. Really just depends on how you learn and what you're comfortable with.

Definitely talk to your counsellor! I was lucky and found out they have a high school for pregnant and parenting teens where I am, so I'm going there in two weeks. They offer childcare there, and if there's not enough spots, they help you with childcare elsewhere. The hard thing is childcare while you're at school. Especially if you choose to say in the high school you're in. If you're not able to afford it, there is always online which works for some moms. It's all personal preference!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->