School....

Emsy26

Mum of 4 & Wife-To-Be xx
Reaction score
basically i have 3 children that attend full time school, they started a lovely school, but unfortunately we had to leave and moved out of the area. We then found a house in the area again, and the school accepted them back. However due to personal reasons, I had to move out, therefore taking the kids out of the school yet again.
Now we've found a beautiful house, on a permanent basis, but the nearest school is the one they have been to twice. The kids absolutely adore the school, its where all their friends are, they were doing exceptionally well there, and it killed me to take them out there.

My question is......do you think the school will take them back again, with the promise that the children will not be removed again???

I am going to phone them, i jus wanted you ladies opinions xx
Thankyou xx

Schools cannot refuse to take a child unless they have no room. They may want to chat to you about making sure the children have continuity and reintegrate well with the school, but there's no reason why it should be a problem.

As a teacher myself, I've had situations like this, and the children usually settle back in well, especially if they are happy there.

Good luck!

try to enroll the again I don't think they can turn you away unless they are private or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->