Schrodingers Pregnancy

Lalala8

Reaction score
This 2ww is killing me! I am on my 1st IVF cycle, and I had my ET on Friday. We transferred 3, so trying to be optimistic here! This week has really had me thinking of Schrodingers Cat... At this point I am both pregnant and not pregnant, and the thought is kinda driving me nuts.

DH and I have a bet. I'm thinking either 0 or 3, all or nothing, and he's thinking 1 or 2, lol. He says I'm both optimistic or pessimistic, but I like to think I'm realistic.

Sorry if I sound crazy, but I needed to get this out of my head!

Good luck and no you are not crazy! I am trying the positive thinking game this time to with my first IUI. I am even talking to my little embie that may or may not be there, so I am crazier than you :haha:

That's exactly what I was thinking earlier! Its so surreal that this time next week my life could be completely different....or exactly the same.....!!!

@momwannabe... thanks, we can use all the fx'd that we can get :)

@Mdc... hubby & I totally talk to the embryos, lol. Telling them to be strong and hang in there :D

@IchigoMewMew... it really is a surreal feeling! Knowing but not knowing all at the same time.

... At this point I am both pregnant and not pregnant, and the thought is kinda driving me nuts.

DH and I have a bet. I'm thinking either 0 or 3, all or nothing, and he's thinking 1 or 2, lol.

Lalala8 YOU win the bet lol
As you said you are technically pregnant with 3 hehe
Hubby lost the bet before it started :winkwink:
Wishing you very sticky lil beans, and I love the talking to embies...I don't think anyone walks the fertility path without veering off into the crazy thought meadow once in a while Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->