Sciatica/back pain

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by yeahuloveme, Oct 10, 2013.

1. yeahuloveme

yeahuloveme 6 angel babies :'(

any one else, I am in agony, just :cry: the pain is that bad! I am terrified of spiders, and a HUGE one ran by the sofa, all I could do was lie there and cry and scream at my OH to get rid of it. I can't move, nothing, its that bad i am contemplating going to my minor injury clinic begging them for help

2. saraaa

saraaa Mum of 1 and growing 1 😊

Google sciatica stretches they helped me a lot, I think it was being on all fours pulling your bum in forwards while breathing in and arching it while breathing out, it really did help! I had really really bad back pains before so bad that I couldn't even stand up straight or move. Don't want to scare you but that was just before I miscarried, I'm sure that's not the same for you though. Hope you feel better soon x

3. yeahuloveme

yeahuloveme 6 angel babies :'(

we have seen the heartbeat, and had no bleeding or spotting, so I do not believe that it is any thing to do with miscarrage. I have had back problems before,