Sciatica

Cupcake9596

Reaction score
Over the past couple of days I've had really bad sciatic pain on my left side. I'm only 10 weeks so could this be my uterus maybe pressing on a nerve, or is it a bit early for that? Has anyone else experienced anything similar?

Every pregnancy I have gone through I experience sciatica problems. I see a chiropractor a lot but it really doesn't do much! The pain does suck tho! Good luck hope it goes away for you

Could you have just irritated the sciatic nerve some other way? I know if I lie wrong I can set mine off and managed to cause myself 3 days of pain recently just by napping on the sofa while wearing jeans, the waistband was enough to cause me problems.

I can't really remember doing anything that would have set it off. Hopefully it disappears as suddenly as it appeared lol

The only time I ever get it is in pregnancy and it starts on and off from around 10 weeks for me!

It must be to do with everything moving to make room and the nerve getting a bit squished then! Nice to know I'm not alone lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->