Science v. Physical signs: when do u think I O'd?

TrixieLox

Reaction score
Hey my lovelies. To those newbies amongst ya, I used to be a regular poster on here but not been posting as much cos of other projects but hello! :hi:

Anyways, what are your thoughts on this: Fertility Friend said I O'd on CD16, I got a positive OV stick on CD17 - buuuuuttttt I tend to get EWCM and pains in O area around now (eg. CD 21). Part of me wonders if I'm Oing now, cos of the physical signs, but then 'science' (eg. temping and OV sticks) suggests otherwise. When do YOU think I O'd?

Reason I ask is that hubby's not around much this week cos of work so the BDing we did was last week ( CD13, CD16 and CD18 ) so okayish IF science is right, not so fine if I'm actually Oing now.

And BTW, no, it isn't a PG sign (yawn) cos I'm old and ugly enough to know that a) PG signs do not start 3dpo and b) I've had EWCM around now in previous months.

Thanks hunnies. x

can you link your chart on here please:)?
i want to look at it ....i don't know how to find you directly on FF...so just make your self a FF ticker so i can look at it:)...

I would go with something in between ... Oing about CD17/18?

(although I'm sure I read somewhere that the OPKs can be really sensitive and detect O 2/3 days before it actually happens? Or I could be imagining reading it ... I do that sometimes!!
OR ... you O twice a month?

... cos I'm old and ugly enough to know .

LOL about the above!! :rofl:

Anywhoo, im not gonna give you a ov date but i will say this. Its generally stated you can only have confirmed ov by a +opk, but best of all temping! Ive had a really strange cycle so far and am about to ov the latest ever cd21:shock: (probably my eggs packing it it in, lol-they better not dare!!! :)) But i have had egcm for a week now, in addition to a few ov cramps for the last 2 days so if i went by that alone id have thought id ov by now. Not that you did of course :), just saying i'd go with a combo of science and signs.. :)

Hey gals, u can see my chart at https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1f3048 I think - can't figure out how to do ticker yet! x

wow!
it kind of all over the place no? do you temp about the same time every morning?

they really are up and down trixie...anyway may be we need a second chart to see really when you "O" ...hopefully you will get the bfp and won't need it!

i think because you don't a solid red cross i don't think it 100% sure you "O" as ff said...

are you available to compare other people charts with yours on FF? (may be a VIP thing so)

I've been bad at temping cos I don't get up early on days off and weekends so not too reliable!I don't think I'm patient enuf to temp!I don't have VIP status mainly cos I don't plan to temp long term cos of above reasons.anyway,just had sum spotting which I never have this early.yet it's too early for IB yet too late for o.x

you think AF is on her way?:(

this month for some weird reason i had a 23 days cycle !!! never happen to me before !!!:(

PS: sometimes i do spot on ovulation days ...you know..

I hope af isn't coming early!body's are weird! X

Hey Trix

I definitely dont think your temp chart is conclusive as the temps move about so much. Could you maybe just set an alarm early every day and take temps then, and then just go back to sleep on weekends and days off? Just so you know you're getting a clear picture? Just a thought.

xx

I'm not sleeping well right now and struggle with getting back to sleep when I wake up. I guess sleep is more important than pin-pointing O for me - what a lazy bint I am! Anyways, thanks my lovelies. xx

I'm not sleeping well right now and struggle with getting back to sleep when I wake up. I guess sleep is more important than pin-pointing O for me - what a lazy bint I am! Anyways, thanks my lovelies. xx

agree :hugs:

In that case you're right, sleep does come first. It's precious! So ignore my last post!

With any luck you've already O'd and caught that egg.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->