Scotland meet

weestar21

Reaction score
anyone up for one come march? when hopefully the better weather is here :lol:

been trying to think of a place thats easy to get to and where it would be kiddy friendly :wink: I was thinking about Strathclyde country park? or m&d's as some people know it better

any ideas dates places ect?

xxxxxxxx

I dont know either :lol:

As long as i can get someone to go with then i should be able to go...

i just cant think of anywhere thats more in the middle of everyone if that makes sense :?

Arcanegirl said:
I dont know either :lol:

As long as i can get someone to go with then i should be able to go...

im there if its on a day off etc :D

:D
Can you request a certain day off if you ask with notice?

I get 2 days off a week and i can ask for it to be a certain day if i ask at least a week before.

nope my holidays run 4m april 2 april so march is out as ive used all my hold 4 this year, unless its on day off!

Ahhh, well better make sure its on your day off then :p

mibbe im bein a fussy bugger buuuuut..... is march not still a bit cold? cos ill need 2 bring tiddlies??

well seeing as it was just a though anyway :lol: it can be any month of the year :lol: :lol: just any suggestions ect places dates times

so girlies get thinking :lol: :lol: :lol:

xxxxxxxx

is there not a meet down south too? wobbles is organising? :p

i was just thinking of something closer incase some of us cant make the big meet, cos i know for sure if their isnt a car show near by then i wont get to go :(

aww i hope some of the Scots chicks can go to the meet down south too, i was planning going :D

I can easily make meets as long as i have the time off work and somewhere to stay or someone to go with

i want to go to the meet down south but i got no chance unless their is one near york think around the 22 of june cos thats next time OH will be down south for a car show :cry:

Will u not be allowed to venture down urself? :lol:

i wouldnt be able to cope with adele myself :shock: :lol: :lol:
nah i would be ok but i think she would get too bored and when shes really bored she would ask for a P every 2 mins :lol: plus im not sure i fancy making a train trip on my own with 2 kids where i have no sence of direction what so ever :oops: :oops:

The scots chicks could all meet and get the train together? :D

right will have to see then :lol: is their a date set yet? and wher is it :oops:

my due date is 15th of june so a mid summer meet down south is out for me!(prob be a bit busy!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->