Scrapbooking

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by KiansMummy, Jun 4, 2011.

1. KiansMummy

KiansMummy Guest

Anyone into scrapbooking? I want to make one from scratch for Kian i know ive left it nearly 10 months to late but hey, suppose now rather than never is better. Annnyyyy how i have no idea were to start, so has anyone any ideas? Also what shops, sites are good for getting bits and bobs to use? What sort of paper works best etc???? :flower:x

2. cleckner04

cleckner04 Well-Known Member

I scrapbook! Although not much since Emma was born. I can't really help as far as stores but whatever stickers and paper and even photo tape you buy, make sure they are acid free. That will keep longer because the old stickers make photos start to disintegrate over time. They sell scrapbooking magazines too that could give you great ideas. I love using random bits like buttons and ribbon too. It's endless possibilities really. I'm in the US though so that's why I can't really help with stores. :flower:

3. BabyKing

BabyKing Mummy & Pregnant

Hobby craft do a lot of things for scrapbooking go have a wander in there :)