scraping feeling?! ouch! xx

Brockie

Reaction score
ladies

hope your all well!

the last week or so i have been getting what i can only describe as like a scraping feeling along the top of my cervix, i think! that area anyway. sometimes its so sharp and sudden it feels like baby will just come out! makes me want to cross my legs tight!

i notice it most walking the dog on a morning

dont think its anything to worry about, just not had it before!! ahh the joys!

anyone else get anything like this?!!!!:blush:

Jen xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh yes.

Bubble is snuggled right in tight in my pelvis lying along my bladder. Every nowand then I think he decides to have a wriggle about and that's when I get the cervical bootings.

Feels like when I fell of my racer with a cross bar when i was a kid!!! :shock:

ya, I have been getting it bad the last week or so :D I think it is just the baby dropping down and getting into position, but no worries cause they can stay there for weeks.

Yup like the others have said just LO getting into position... though mine is still 'on the brim' and i'm getting these pains so much :shock: imagine how much pain when is fully engaged..

oh thanks girls xx i had wondered if it could be baby getting into position but thought it was maybe too early?

walking the dog this morning every few paces i was going 'oooo', 'ahhhh', 'owwwch'!! kept looking around to make sure knowone was about!!!! :rofl:

xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->