Screaming after bottles finished

Fluella

Reaction score
Thomas is now 17 weeks old and for the past few weeks will scream for about 20 to 30 seconds after finishing his bottle. Last week I increased his bottles to 8oz but he is still screaming!

He now weighs 14lb 14 and I have given him some baby rice on a couple of occasions.

He calms down after 30 seconds or so and is back to his normal self. Is this normal?

it depends on babyz health...if ur baby is growing well n he is active then its normal,but if u think ur babyz health or his activites r not healthy then u should go to doctor:)

Hannah never did that. Does he want more? Is it possible he's going through a growth spurt?

Alex used to do this, it was because he wanted to comfort suck so we gave him a dummy for those few seconds and when he waqs satisfied he spat it out again.

Alex used to do this, it was because he wanted to comfort suck so we gave him a dummy for those few seconds and when he waqs satisfied he spat it out again.

Same here.
Also, sometimes it was because she had more burps to come out!

Thank you for all your responses.
I've started giving him his dummy straight after a bottle and it does calm him down. He sometimes screams so loud after his bottle but noticed this week it's not every time. I only upped to 8oz bottles last week so not sure if it will be too soon to move them up to 9oz just yet. Will see how he goes.

Thanks again xx

if he finishes the whole 8 oz try 9 hun :)

Yes its normal, Niamh did this because she wanted to comfort suck. Tbh I wouldn't give baby rice for that reason.

Exactly what i do and Katie forgets bout the milk.

V xxx

i would give him more milk aswell hun, leyla wants 11oz every feed and she is weaning lol

some babies just like more milk i guess

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"