screaming, help!

x-li-x

Me & Hubby + 3 :)
Reaction score
my son use to be such a good boy, and now hes got a really bad temper, n i jusyt dont understand why and wat to do, ive never ran straight to him wen he crys but never ignored him for ages, i play with him , and he plays on his own, im at a loss, hes plays then out of the blue will just start screaming and wen i put him dwn for a nap e really screams , n his scream goes silent hes screaming so bad, its unlike him he use to go dwn n cry for 5 then fall asleep, now he screams for ages, ive changed nothing either. i thought yest maybe try him with more food as he aint a big eater but then he was up alf d nite crying n drawing his legs up, so i thought mustnt have been that, ive tryed everything for teething its not that, ive tried cuddles and siinging to him, nothing , he was getting tired so ive put him up for a nap n hes screaming ive left him ten then gone up n then done the same again , this is wat i normally do on those odd days he plays up, n normally hes asleep by now but nope still screaming and its killing me to hear him so upset but its like a temper cry but i know hes tired.

can ne1 help me with some advice, i feel ive gone wrong somewhere and its bringing me down too! xx

Oh hun you haven't caused this! How long has it been going on for? Lily is sometimes like this when she is ill, does he have a sore bottom or a tummy ache?
Or it could be that hes just at an age where hes finding his temper I know Lily is terrible at the moment!
I would go with the phase tho hun or that something is making him so unhappy.
:hugs: Hope things get better for you, Logan is gorgeous by the way!! :hugs:

its been going on a few days now , getting worse each day, i was thinking maybe tummy ache after this afternoon he was really windy, either that or temper, i hope he gets better in the next few days or il be pulling my hair out. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->