(((((((((((SCREAMS))))))))))))) OMG Can it be.. MY BFP???

appy'sbaby

Reaction score
:happydance::dust::wohoo: OMG OMG OMG OMG, Okay so here it is...... I can't breath. So We used preseed and soft cups this cycle. It says on the O calender that my most fertile time was 7/24- 7/30. we bd' almost everyday that week i think except Monda or something. I started feeling crampies and like leg aches 6DPO, so I tested on 11dpo BFN. I began to gear up for next cycle. Today I woke up with sore boobs but prior to that me and DH bd'd I think yesterday morning and I noticed that my npps were kinda tender, :shrug::shrug: and my insides were sore. I still payed it no mind cause I already had the BFN so I thought I was out. This AM I woke up and BBs were sore all over. Ran some errands came back home DH left ou cause I dnt share the dissappointments with him IDK why but I keep it from him I feel guilty when I get a BFN. I decided hey I have one more test it can only be neg anyway and I can accept that. So I took it......... I wish I knew how to post the pics of the HPT but I dnt. I sent it to my Bestie immediately and asked does she see a line she said I see two lines ones darker that the other. I imediately called DH and ask him to come home. He came and I showed him He also saw two lines. (((((((((((SCREAMS)))))))))) I am a bit worried because I have some serious crampies not horrible but very noticeable. I hope it's not chemical or misscarrage bean please GOD no. I am scared guys but happy at the same time. I was shaking so bad when I seen the BFP that I couldn't write right away I had to calm dn tis was like @ maybe 5:30. I had similar pains with my last son now 14 and it took a lil bit for me to show BFP.:wohoo: Baby Dust to all I will pray for each and everyone of u to get ya gift from GOD.

aw congrats hun when i first found out i was pregnant i was getting cramps im sure you will be fine good luck

:happydance::happydance::happydance: I am so happy for you!!! Congrats! :baby::baby: I didnt want to read and run,I am waiting patiently to ovulate ALSO using preseed LOVE it but use 1/2 the recommended dose as can be slippery :haha: BUT when I hit my peak so to speak I am loading it to the tip lol
Have a happy and healthy 9 months!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I also had cramps it is normal unless they are really bad like doubling over or with bleeding,I am sure your bean will stick FX for you and lil bean I am very happy for you! I must be hormonal dont know you from crap and I AM CRYING that u are pregnant LOL...Our bodies are crazy @ times!!!!!

I also had cramps it is normal unless they are really bad like doubling over or with bleeding,I am sure your bean will stick FX for you and lil bean I am very happy for you! I must be hormonal dont know you from crap and I AM CRYING that u are pregnant LOL...Our bodies are crazy @ times!!!!!

Awww Thank you Daisy..... I am not doubled over but dang if I dnt feel every little in of the beanie doing whatever it is he/she or they are doing. :happydance: n I welcome every last pain and or symptom. ((((((Screams))))))))

and thanks to the rest of the ladies for being so positive for me. I feel the love man....:hugs:

Congratulations hun, wishing you happy and healthy stciky :dust:

YAY for you! I had some cramping too....it`s normal. H & H nine months girl!!

Congratulations, have a happy and healthy 9 months.

V xxxx

I am so excited and I prayed for everyone on BnB last night and you ladies will always be in my prayers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->