Searching for a midwife in London, ON

Discussion in 'USA & Canada' started by Baby Love, Jan 21, 2010.

1. Baby Love

Baby Love One of two mommies :-)

First of all hello to all you Canadian mommies/mommies to be!
    I am brand new to this site and am a little nervous, but I would love to make some friends and get some advice...
    Here goes: I moved to Canada from the UK last February. In that time I got married (yay!) and have applied for my immigration papers. Here is the problem - my papers may not go through until Next Christmas, and I am driving myself (and my OH) nuts because all I want is a baby! I don't think anyone quite understands how much I want one and I get a little frustrated sometimes. The only thing that's stopping us trying is that until I get my papers I don't have OHIP - and without OHIP having a baby could get pricey! I am wondering if there is anyone out there who is/knows a midwife or doctor who could help if I was to get pregnant sooner. A baby is all I want in the whooooole world!
    If there is anyone here who has any advice or has been through something similar, I'd love to hear from you :huh: