Seasonal Allergies

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by PitBullMommy, Apr 22, 2009.

1. PitBullMommy

PitBullMommy Princess, FF & Angel Mom

Poor little Charlotte has them! She hasn't slept for the past two nights and barely gets 20 min snippetts in here and there thru the day. She's MISERABLE. We ended up bringing her to the ER last night cause she was screaming and NOTHING made her stop and she was all clogged up, but they did NOTHING and said there was NOTHING to do! We've been suctioning her out and using saline drops and TRYING to get her to sleep sitting up with DH in the recliner, but it's not working much. We drove around until 3 the other morning trying to get her to sleep and even that doesn't work. I feel so bad for her. DH and I haven't gotten any sleep either. She's going to DH's parents house for the night so that at least he and I can get some sleep, but I know she's just gonna be MORE miserable cause we're not there so I feel awful about it...but...I need to sleep! :sleep: Is there ANYTHING anyone can think of to do for her?

2. NicolaT

NicolaT Mother of three

Does she have hayfever or something or is it a horrid cold???

3. PitBullMommy

PitBullMommy Princess, FF & Angel Mom

It's just cause of all the pollen in the air...I've got the same symptoms and get them every year...sucks this year cause I'm pregnant, so no meds...I know how she feels and it SUCKS

4. Nikkinoonoo

Nikkinoonoo Mummy to a gorgeous girl

Bless her, I have no advice just wanted to wish you both well soon xXx

5. princess_bump

princess_bump Happy Wife & Mumma!

oh honey, poor thing, hope she feels better soon :hugs: x x