Second and subsequent time mums - when did u feel movement

mizzywizzy

Reaction score
So this is my second baby and I'm 12 weeks. A couple days ago I felt what can be described as the baby moving. I swear it's exactly how it felt when I was pregnant with my first.

So was that quickening I felt or is it still to early to feel any movements.

With my second I felt movement from around ten weeks.

I've had friends tell me they felt their second around 12 weeks! How exciting :)

Around 18/19 weeks with my second, I had an anterior placenta and polyhydramios though (too much fluid) which both limit how much you feel.

I was 12 weeks when I felt movments with my second, 16 with my first. At first I thought I might be imagining it but they were very distinctive and carried on the same but got stronger with time so I am convinced they were movements :) It's lovely, I can't wait to feel this one.

18 weeks with my first, 16 with my 2nd and 3rd.

My second was actually my earliest at 11 weeks but the others were all around 15 x

I've been feeling movements that I'm 90% sure is baby since this last week and I'm 13 weeks. I'm overweight aswell so I was expecting to not feel movements for ages!

I thought I was feeling movements at about 11-ish weeks but in retrospect I think I was just jumping the gun. With my son it was closer to 15 weeks and it was unmistakable, very obviously not muscle twitches or gas bubbles. I'm eager to feel that again.

I want to say somewhere between 12-14 weeks. The really big jab-like movements i didn't feel until later on, probably closer to 16 weeks

I'm 11 weeks and I've def been feeling movement. I actually got confirmation during my ultrasound the other day that I was in fact feeling baby move. I saw the baby move at the same time I felt movement. It was awesome! After you have had a baby you are familiar with what baby movements feel like and it also depends on position of baby too. This is my third and with my daughter I felt little flutters starting at 9 weeks. Nobody believed me of course. But I know it wasn't gas. LOL

I feel flutters sometimes over the last few days but it seems to be waaay to early... Probably muscle twitches or something!

22 weeks with my first, 17 weeks with my second.

How is everyone feeling their babies so early? Is it abnormal I didn't feel mine until 22 & 17 weeks?

How is everyone feeling their babies so early? Is it abnormal I didn't feel mine until 22 & 17 weeks?

Not abnormal at all Sil. Everyone is different. I didn't feel my first until week 17 and I had an anterior placenta.

This pregnancy I have a posterior placenta and I've been feeling sensations since around 12 weeks. I didn't commit to them being 'baby' because I wasn't sure and they felt different to my first pregnancy (muscle twitches first time, thumps this time probably to do with placenta placement) but those same sensations are happening more often and are getting stronger so I'm pretty sure it's baby.

First 17 to 18 weeks IIRC, second 12-13 weeks.

10 weeks I felt teeny tiny movements and at 12/13 weeks they started to get stronger. With my first I didn't start to recognize movement until around 15/16 weeks.

With an anterior placenta in both pregnancies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->