Second attempt..UPDATED.

L

Laura--x

Got my second sweep tomorrow. *fingers crossed* this one works. Our next aim is to now get this baby out before his funeral which is next monday, so we can get a nice picture of her done to put in his coffin.

I think i've finally come to terms with it though and i should stop stressing so much, she'll come when shes ready and theres really not much more i can do!

I've been on about a 5 mile walk today :rofl: and im absolutely knackered. Been bouncing on my ball too, i just don't want to give up!

Update

Woke up this morning and all i got off everyone was ' omg your bump has dropped more!' it looks so tiny now :| i don't see how shes been fully engaged for 2 weeks yet it's only just majorly dropped?

Anyway.. had my 2nd sweep. Mw came out to my house to do it bless her, she said babys head is really really low down now, she could feel it immediately. Im still only one and a half cm dilated, but she said my cervix is not alot lot thinner than it was. Last time she said it was 50% effaced, i didn't get a percentage this time but she just said it was almost there.. which is good right?

This one hurt alot more, cus i was on my sofa she struggled to get to the cervix because obviously the seats are soft so i had to sit there with my fists under my bum :rofl:

She said when she could feel the babys head she could feel her moving!! She said she seems very happy in there because shes still really active and whatnot.. which i didnt want :( lol! But overall i guess it went well.

Havn't had any pains since though :( last time i was having terrible pains for about 4/5 hours afterwards but nothing this time. Hope that doesn't mean nothings going to happen!

Awww hugs. Sweet idea. He will def love that. Let us know how things go. I hope it works for you. If I am dialated tomorrow im asking for a sweep :)

oh huni thinking of you realy i am i hope it works please keep us informed

Thanks hun! I want to find out if i've dilated anymore too, doubt it though! Not getting my hopes up lol. Let me know how it goes x

Just cos you are not havin pains yet doesnt mean it hasnt worked ...sounds like all the walking is thining your cervix xxx

I have had one today too - good luck x

Hope come they're sweeping you so early hun? I thought normally it doesn't work unless you're overdue as it only releases a small amount of hormones? Good luck though :dust: I had three failed sweeps, so know how annoying it can be!

Good luck, I hope it works for you this time, my fingers are crossed, take care :hugs: XX

Hope come they're sweeping you so early hun? I thought normally it doesn't work unless you're overdue as it only releases a small amount of hormones? Good luck though :dust: I had three failed sweeps, so know how annoying it can be!

It started because of the business with my grandad we wanted him to see the baby so she offered to give me one early but that didnt work and i asked if i could have another one or should i just wait and she said it does no harm to have one so i went for it x

Good luck hun, hopefully it will work this time! I'm still stuck at trying to ripen for now xxx

Weird cause my midwife said today sweeps work better when your past your due date as more than likely your cervix has thinned more xx dont worry though hun i am sure bubs will come when ready x :)

Weird cause my midwife said today sweeps work better when your past your due date as more than likely your cervix has thinned more xx dont worry though hun i am sure bubs will come when ready x :)

Yeah she told me the further along you are the more likely they are to work, aswell as the more you have ect ect. x

It does sound like you've been progressing tho hun, I've been keeping an eye on your threads and it all sounds so promising xx

Try not to loose hope just because you don't get any pains and sending labour vibes your way! xx

Have you been getting lots of discharge honey?

I have since this afternoon .... just had to put a pad on .... cause sounds silly but I am worried i wont know the difference between discharge and my actual waters going!

But been very sore and uncomfy as the day has progressed x

awwww i hope this time it works for you huni!!!! i have everything but my legs crossed for you ( heheheheheh :p )
Keep us all updated on how your going...
-xox-

Fingers crossed for you honey xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"