Second babies, when did you show?

emyandpotato

Reaction score
OH asked if I was getting a bump today. Wasn't impressed at all as I'm 9 weeks and haven't gained any weight. I can't be showing yet, right?!

I'm 13 weeks but I got a noticeable bump last week. Baby is able to move freely from being low to higher (I follow him around with a Doppler) so I'm guessing my uterus has already come up out of my pelvis. I also have a tilted uterus but I don't think that has much to do with it.
9 weeks is kind of early, even for the second, but it might be a mixture of baby and bloat.

12/13 weeks for me. And it's just a tiny one at that point but noticeable in the pictures I've been taking.

That's what I thought. I don't even feel very bloated. OH probably trying to slyly call me chubby!

That's what I thought. I don't even feel very bloated. OH probably trying to slyly call me chubby!

Tell him pregnancy weight gain can go both ways and then poke his stomach. Lol

He still has a baby bump he hasn't lost from last time, bless him :blush: The thing is I'm being very careful not to gain too much weight this time and so far no gain at all. Don't know what he's on about!

1st baby: 12 weeks

2nd baby: 8 weeks

3rd baby: (no joke) 6 weeks!

Im 6 weeks with my second and definitely bloated! I'm looking forward to when I actually have a bump because this stage is quite awkward. And I feel like people are watching me. Lol

With my dd, 12-13 weeks. This time around, 8 weeks!

Baby bump has nothing to do with weight gain actually. I start to show somewhat early and I'm already fat to begin with. I can't remember how soon I showed with 2nd (am on #6) buy last pregnancy I didn't gain 1 pound. Actually ended up at 9 months 2 pounds under pre pregnancy weight and I started to show at 12 weeks. By the end I had a huge belly, no actual weight gain.

I'm definitely getting a bump already and I'm 8 weeks!! I actually showed early with my first too, I think a lot of it depends on body type and shape, and bloat just adds a huge gut! Not sure why I show so early, I definitely had a little bump at 10 weeks with my first. I'm quite slim so I couldn't really hide it. I was in maternity clothes much earlier than the average and expect to be again.

I didnt 'pop' until about 22weeks with no1 so expecting to show sooner this time x

I hope I show sooner this time and also hope I get a bigger bump this time around lol! Last time I was pretty small. One lady made a comment when I was admitted to hospital at 35 weeks that "I look more pregnant than you and I've just given birth!" :dohh:

Definite waist thickening going on this week! (I'm 10w) in previous pregnancies I had a little bump by 12w and proper bump by 24w. To most people I just looked a bit bloated tho.
People started to notice I was actually pregnant from about 30-32w. Some didn't notice at all and were shocked when I produced a baby :haha:

8+4 here and I'm feeling a definite thickness around the waist. No bump yet but if I feel around, I feel my uterus for sure.

I had a baby bump at 12 weeks last time, noticeably at around 16 weeks.

It's surprising how quickly my body feels like it's changing this time. I was determined to make it through trimester 1 in all of my normal jeans... might need a belly band sooner than I'd hoped. lol

Showed with this one at 8 weeks. Dan-o I ha a similar thing with Lewis some mums at school were shocked when I walked to school one day with him in his pram they didn't realise I was pregnant lol.

Think this one I will show quite quickly though x

32 weeks dd
25 weeks ds

!!! Definite difference 7 weeks earlier

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member