Second clomid cycle starts tonight, want it to work so bad!

jessthemess

Reaction score
Second cycle, first at 100 mg. I didn't ovulate on 50 mg..I want it to work so bad :(

I am also on my 2nd clomid cycle ! Baby dust to all of us! :flower: I stayed on 50mg since i did ovulate but didn't get pre go :nope:

And i just found out my younger sister (25) is pregnant with her BF that no one approves of, it was an accident! :dohh::growl mad:

when will it be mine turn :cry: (TTC for 3 plus yrs with DH) sorry for my vent :wacko:

Good luck Jess started my first cycle tonight. Fx for both of us

Good luck Penguin87 and GenesisMarie!

What dose are you taking GenesisMarie?

And I totally know what you mean Penguin. My brother has two little ones and then my sister in law told me last night she doesn't know when her last period was and she was nervous about being pregnant. :( But maybe it's your turn now!! :)

Fingers definitely crossed for all of us! I for one am doing a lot of praying and positive thinking!

@jess it's like it's raining babies everywhere but the storm missed me ugh lol I hope we all get lucky this month!! And we will have our lil sticky beans soon!!

Yes, babies this month would be fantastic!!

Second day of Clomid, CD4, no side effects so far! I had none on 50mg either but then again 50mg didn't work for me so that's probably not a positive thing.

@jess day 3 for me cd 7. Side effects I've noticed are bad I mean bad headaches and I'm really hot durning the night woke up at 2am and litterally I was so hot had the AC on 65 and couldnt get cold to fall back to sleep. But during the day I feel fine. So maybe we are just sleeping through all of the symptoms.

Oh good point GenesisMarie! I tossed and turned all night and could not sleep! I read Clomid causes disruptive sleep. I feel better now. You rock :)

What is everyone battling as far as stopping you from getting pregnant? The husband and I have been trying for two years but I have PCOS and I never have normal periods :( I'm also on Metformin.

Well for me I had my son who now 4yrs old fairly easy at 17 gave birth few months after turning 18. Only took two times bding with his dad to fall pregnant. His dad is a dead beat and took me five yrs to finally leave him. I got on depo secretly cause I didn't want more kids with his dad but ever since my body hasn't went back to normal. Been off depo since June of 2012 and just found out In July/august I'm still not ovulating after depo so doc out me on clomid. I'm now engaged to the man of my dreams and we are hoping for a miracle baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->