second day potty training

Discussion in 'Toddler & Pre-School' started by dreams, Jun 8, 2011.

1. dreams

dreams My beautiful baby Ffion

Ffion's been showing an interest in the potty and she holds her pee for ages and tells me when she's done a 'pee pee' and 'poo poo'.

I tried in february but it was obvious she only knew when she'd gone not before.

I've stayed in the house for 2 days and she hasn't gone at all in the potty. She goes to a different room and pee's on the floor and comes to tell me 'pee pee'. I don't want to push her but she wont even sit on it anymore.

Should i leave it and start again in a few months?

2. Mum2b_Claire

Mum2b_Claire Mummy to Ruby & Scarlett!

Probably. We've had a toilet seat for Ruby for a while and she has just started to ask to go to the toilet, but she never does anything once she gets there, although she tries very hard to! I'm just going to let her do it herself really, I'm not going to actively 'train' her.
    Maybe just leave the potty out for her to choose to sit on if she wants to.

3. dreams

dreams My beautiful baby Ffion

Yeah we've always had one in the living room and bathroom. Also a disney princess toilet seat.

I let her run around without a nappy in the house and garden but some people have said i was giving her mixed messages.

I'm totally clueless when it comes down to it!

edit: Just noticed your ticker! Congratulations!x