• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Second guessing if I ovulated

jleden84

Reaction score
So my chart says it all... Thought it was ovulating based on peak opk test and other positive opk tests two days before. I had horrible ovulation pain and watery cm. Then I had a significant temp shift (though chart says I ovulated a day earlier than I think I did). I started taking progesterone cream after that thermal shift thinking I really ovulated but then today and yesterday my temp was the same.... And low vs. high and now I'm kicking myself because I think I maybe didn't ovulate and I'm not sure if I should stop the progesterone or not. :cry:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-16-06-02-10.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-08-16-06-02-10.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 16
Oh and like I said... I had ovulation the night of the 13th followed by my nipples being sore. Today (3 do) they don't feel sore and my opk came back negative. Hope I didn't misinterpret a failed ovulation. :(

Hey. Today's was an open circle, is there a reason for that? Do you have any previous trends to compare it to? I always second guess my ovulation because my temp rises slowly. But when I do the VIP chart overlay it is totally in my normal pattern. All I can say is wait to see what tomorrow 's temp does. Sorry! Not helpful. But just looking at your chart, I would err closer to you did O when your crosshair says.

Yes I think you will just have to wait a bit for your temp to catch up. I was a slow rise with DS and all turned out perfect.
You are still above your cover, and didn't lose crosshairs, so I think you are doing well. They say focus on the overall pattern more than individual temps. Hard to do, but I have to admit when I do that, it tends to look more "normal" lol.
:dust:

I agree that this looks like it could be a slow rise. Do you have an updated chart now after a few days?

I agree that this looks like it could be a slow rise. Do you have an updated chart now after a few days?

Well this is today. I'm getting really positive opks...which is just confusing me... Especially if I'm supposed to be 5dpo l.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-18-08-36-09.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-08-18-08-36-09.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 9
You may have ovulated yesterday -cd23. I would wait and see what your temps do the next couple of days. Good luck!

Did you take pictures of your opks? Is it possible you are misinterpreting them? I use the Target brand sometimes, and for me a positive is only actually a positive when the test line is DARKER than the control. It is the same color as the control for most of my cycle, and it drove me nuts because I could never figure it out. One cycle I used cb digital advanced and target because I was so afraid of missing my surge, that's when i realized my other opks gave me positive readings on days I wasn't surging/ were low days.

Jled any thoughts about whether or not you may have O'd on 17/18?
Not everyone gets a sharp jump up and sustained climbing after O, heck my chart from DS is not only a slow rise but and 8 week slow rise that doesn't even look triphasic lol
FX for you and Dust

Jled any thoughts about whether or not you may have O'd on 17/18?
Not everyone gets a sharp jump up and sustained climbing after O, heck my chart from DS is not only a slow rise but and 8 week slow rise that doesn't even look triphasic lol
FX for you and Dust

I'm still not 100%sure I did. I'm still getting positive opks on the strips. But I haven't been getting peak fertility on the clearblue which looks for both estrogen and lh surge some the days I thought I ovulated...so guessing the positive opk strips are just from my PCOS. I'm taking Metformin so was hoping constant positive opks wouldn't happen but guess not. I'm going to try taking DCI to see if it helps on top of the Metformin. I definitely had all the symptoms of ovulating when I thought I ovulated. Ovulation pain, sore nips, temp change, cervix hso and now it's medium soft and closed. Just hard to understand what my chart is doing. I'm assuming we're in the 2ww. So we're waiting it out. We are BD'ing every other day or couple of days just in case. At this point I just want something to happen like my period to arrive even just so I know my body is working.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-22-09-00-55.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-08-22-09-00-55.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back