Second guessing, need advice...

The day of missed period term is really saying 15 dpo as they consider 14 to be the average lp even though it ranges greatly from woman to woman from 9-18 days.

If my LP is 12-13 days I feel like tests should be positive by now, but there is nothing I can do about it. I also know LP has nothing to do with hormone levels, but I hate waiting like this. For now I am going to assume that I am pregnant because there are faint lines. I am not on any meds that contain HCG, so the only reason for my body to produce HCG is if I am pregnant... I just worry about the pregnancy being viable. I hope the temp drop around 9-10 dpo was an implantation dip, and that I didn't implant way later than that. I know not every chart has an implantation dip, but I hope that's what it was.

I have my fingers crossed for you hon. Search ff for late bfp you will find plenty past 15dpo.

Well, I started bleeding last night, so I am not pregnant. I have to try and set up things with the donor to try again this cycle. If I ovulated at CD 14 last time what is your advice for timing this time? I was thinking doing a shipment on the 17th and having him come the 19th and the 20th. Hopefully that should cover everything. It's hard because I can't wait until an opk is positive, or just wait for my temps. I have to plan everything in advance.

Sorry about af, hon. I'd say aim for cd 11 and 13 to cover the fertile patch.
I'll be ovulating tonight or tomorrow so my tww is about to begin.

Good luck with your TWW. I am going to aim for fresh sperm on CD 12 and 13 and he will ship on CD 10. I can split the sample and insem on CD 10 and 11. Hopefully I will be closer to ovulation and have better chances this time.

I do wish you luck hon. It sounds as though you have a good plan and on average it takes most women around 6-9 months to conceive on average. I hope you do it in far fewer.

Well due to my age I won't be trying much longer myself. I haven't decided when I will stop but I'd say no later than October for sure. It will depend on my patience.

Well, I started setting up things for another donation this cycle, I have two donors lined up so I can cover most of my fertile days. Hopefully it works this time. I hope things work out for you also.

Sounds good hon. Hope you catch that eggy-I'm 5dpo here.

I am only going to be able to insem on the 18th, 19th and 20th. I might be able to on the 21st, but that isn't certain. I am crossing my fingers for you.

Hey that is 3 shots at that egg. If within a few days of ovulation you'll have a fab chance.
Thanks. I'm 6dpo and have a sore spot in my back same area that sometimes gets sore just before AF so dunno if that's a good sign or not.

I'm hoping I ovulate on the 20th or 21st. If it is earlier than that I won't have a chance. The pain in your back might be a good sign, especially if it is outside the norm for you.

Yeah definitely is outside the norm for not being the day af comes.
I also had a tiny amount of spotting last night before bed. My temp spiked again today.

And that will be cd 12 for you so good odds of that. Anywhere from day of ovulation to 4 days before is good shot at bfp.

Spotting may be a good sign... especially around 7 dpo *fingers crossed* All I can do is inseminate and wait and see what happens.

Well on my end everything has gone to hell. One donor backed out (I think) at the last second. So far I will only be able to insem on the 18th and 19th, that's only if the other donor shows up. This whole thing is soo stressful. How are things on your end? When will you start testing?

Sorry you had a donor back out. Hope the other donor works well.
I'm doing ok. My temp has stayed up and the spot is still a little sore on my back but not bad. I'll start testing tomorrow. Not holding my breath to see anything but never hurts to try.

Well I might still have 2 donors in the end, just a different one than before. This whole experience is soo stressful, I hope it doesn't have an impact on things. Yeah it never hurts to test, and who knows you might get a BFP... I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->