Second guessing, need advice...

lol well who knows the new donor might have some super sperm . Good luck hon!

I am really confused about how to tell if you've ovulated by temps. I am really stressed that I just missed it. Trying to coordinate with donors is really complicated.

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 3
The "guaranteed way" is your temp rises .4 f above your average of temps. I wouldn't say you have yet from the temps you have so far. Right now you are .2ish above average. You will likely have one more drop for a day or two and then ovulate and get a .4 or greater rise.

Thank you soo much. You are kind of my voice of reason when I go crazy and start freaking out about things. I was soo worried that everything I have done was for nothing. Well as long as I haven't ovulated, I will keep trying to do insems. Are you going to test again?

Yeah tested today. Looks negative today. I'll test again tomorrow.

How many dpo are you? It's still a little early... there's still hope

yeah 11 dpo is still very early. I also suspect I don't metabolize the hcg normally based on my last pregnancy issues.

Yeah, it is definitely possible that it might take longer for HCG to show up in your system. How are things going for you?

More cramps, fairly high cervix though and still very creamy cm so not looking like af is coming yet anyway. Had another couple negative hpts today though. :shrug:
My temp shot even higher today. We'll see what tomorrow brings- I suppose.
How did all your donor issues go?

Well I had 2 donors back out at the last minute. I had one guy set up originally for the 19th and the 20th, but I never heard back from him. Then I found someone else, and planned to drive there, also didn't hear back from him. Then I was looking at the site, and someone messaged me, they were about 4 hours away, which is doable. So we talked and he decided he would do it. So I woke up my roommate (who was up all night) so we could drive down there. When I get there he decided he wants to help me, just not until the next cycle. So I went all the way out there for nothing. There is a donor, that I have been using and he is nice and all, his wife is involved as well. I thought that would be awkward, but it was better than I expected. He says he is committed, but the only thing about it is (and please don't think bad about me) he is really ugly. He even kept saying that he hopes he isn't too ugly to be my donor. Other guys have said they were committed as well, but after the first try they bugger off and I have to start all over again the next cycle. I don't believe any of them anymore. I used to think that I might want a sibling for the baby (if I get pregnant) but I really wouldn't want to go through all of this again. Not to mention it would be much harder with a child. I'm not holding my breath for this cycle, though I am glad that I had fresh sperm yesterday. I might give up after this if it doesn't work. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. I hope things work for you this time.

Sorry it's going so haywire. You can get it to work if you wish. You will love your babe no matter their looks so even if a child takes after the "ugly" donor it won't make any difference to you really.

Thanks for the well wishes. I just don't want another am I or aren't limbo. That drove me half nuts last year.

I'm not really worried as much about what the baby looks like, but I had kinda hoped that in a situation like this where I get to basically have my pick of guys, the guy might be attractive (at least somewhat). I hope you don't have another experience like you did last time. I don't understand why the doctors wouldn't check for pregnancy? It seems like if your period is late it would be standard procedure to check for that. Even if the patient says there was a negative test, because you have to account for human error and assume that maybe they just did the test wrong. And if it is negative at the doctor's office, then you look into the other possible causes.

No, they basically said- you had an annovulatory cycle and unless you get a positive urine test in office we don't give blood tests. They offered me drugs to bring on AF.They offered to do a pap smear- both which I declined. I just wanted a simple blood test and 12+ doctors said no.

I understand the disappointment of not getting your choice. I'm sure it's very frustrating-especially the one you drove hours for instead of them telling you ahead of time.

Wow, the doctors were not very helpful at all. It is frustrating to not really be able to choose. But even more frustrating, when you are in your (very short) fertile window and there is no sperm

Yeah, I know how that feels as well.
I woke to AF this morn so on to June I go.

I am sorry about AF. I was really hoping that this time worked for you.

Thanks but I expected it. It's simply is as it is. October will likely be my breaking point where I quit trying. That's 5 more shots so we shall see what fate says.

I think I will probably get AF in a day or two, though it's still kind of early. My temps took a huge dip this morning. I just wish I didn't have to go through the headache of trying to find a donor every cycle. I am a little confused by the dip though. I didn't even have a dip right before AF last time, and no dips like that in my cycle at all. My temps just stayed elevated (with fluctuations) until AF.

Attachments

• 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 5
Eh at 10 dpo that is well timed for a possible implantation dip. So fingers crossed the temp jumps back up tomorrow.

If not, some months your temps just goes haywire. I know I've seen some really odd months before.

Well my temp was back up today. I decided to take a test for the heck of it, because I had to pee and I still had a lot of the ovulation kit kind. I watched the test develop, and there was a line. I figured it was just the test (I had been wrong with that kind before), so I took a first signal, e.p.t and another strip one...all positive. I woke up my roommate and told him, he wanted to see. So I took him into the bathroom and showed him the tests, he confirmed that they were indeed positive. The lines were light, but no squinting necessary to see them. I still can't believe it. I know I can still have a M/C, but right now I am cautiously optimistic.

Attachments

• c.jpg
    c.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583