Second line with FMU, nothing with SMU - evap?

Kitteh_Kat

Mommy <3
Reaction score
Hello! Hoping to get some feedback from you lovely ladies! :kiss:

Took a test this morning after having experienced unusual PMS symptoms for me (sore boobs, a little nausea) and a super short/light 2 day period (Tues-Thurs) instead of my usual 5 day crime scene type. I'm supposed to start my next pack of pills tonight, so I broke out my emergency pregnancy test just to check... and a faint second pink line popped up right away. I honestly wasn't expecting that, so I immediately threw on some clothes and shoes and rushed to the grocery store down the street to get a pack of FRERs. Tested with one with SMU and it was white, but it had been less than 45 minutes in-between the two tests so maybe it wasn't concentrated enough? We're also not planning to get pregnant right now and I haven't tracked anything, so I don't even know what DPO I'd be. :dohh:

Does the dollar test look like it could be an evap? It's pink in person, and showed right away. I can never tell the difference, so hoping you ladies can help me out!

https://digital-kitten.net/images/test1_1.jpg

https://digital-kitten.net/images/test1_2.jpg

Thank you for the response! :flower:

Also - ahhhhhh! So much for freakin' birth control!

i also see it one both.
Good luck..and just to add, Not even tubal ligation is 100% safe.

I see lines on both too. Maybe it’s going to be a happy accident &#9786;&#65039;

It will definitely be a welcomed and loved baby; lord knows my husband has been begging me non-stop for more! :haha: The only reason I'm not jumping over the moon is because he will be deployed during the due date if I am pregnant... and thought of managing a 5 and 2 year old while giving birth without him terrifies me!

I see it on the first pic . I cant see a second line in the second pic . BUT the other ladies can so its probably just me lol i would do a 4hour hold and then try another frer x

I see the line on the 1st but not the FRER - I&#8217;ve seen FRER don&#8217;t seem to be as reliable anymore , GL for your next test x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->