Second month of NTNP

LittleNikki

Reaction score
As the title suggests this is my second month of ntnp after we had an oops moment a couple of months ago which resulted in a chemical pregnancy and us deciding we are ready for number 2 but to ntnp instead of properly try.

So my period was due friday and I tested Thursday and it was negative. Thought I would test again today since I still didn't get my period, was really shocked when this showed up

Attachments

• 20151011_072030.jpg
    20151011_072030.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 69
Think I'm in maga shock. Took 14 months actively trying for my son

Oh wow! Very easy to see! Congrats! :D

All pregnancies are different and cycles can vary so it's pretty awesome it happened so quick!

Bfp congrats. Hear all the time how it happens easier when not TTC lol

Ye I'm so happy. Do you think I would get a possitive digi tomorow?

You might. I had one before missed AF before but to be sure maybe give it another few days

Done a calculator on nhs website will be due June 17th apparently so a summer baby, will be nice since my son is February

Just done a superdrug test with a 2 1/2 hour hold as that was all I could manage. Think it's safe to say I'm going to have another baby!!!!

Showed it to my partner to which he said 'what am I looking at...? It looks very faint...'

Are all men this clueless??

Attachments

• 20151011_124734.jpg
    20151011_124734.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 36
my DH was the exact same, didn't see the lines until they were glaringly obvious! :dohh:

big congratulations hun! yay for a summer baby. :D

I showed my husband a faint line on Thursday night. He said he saw the line and when I came home from work the following day he said I've read the box of that oregancy test and it says there has to be two lines. We only had one. I had to POWs again to show him the two lines lol

Definitely not too faint, they are great lines!

When I've worked it out I'm 4 weeks 2 days so very early, I'm gonna try the digi tomorow and book a gp appt

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"