Second month of NTNP

My husband thought it had to be the same as the control line to be positive :haha:

I took my other superdrug test and clearblue digi thismorning. Mo doubting this!! One very happy Mamma!!!

Attachments

• 20151012_060903.jpg
    20151012_060903.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 20151012_060939.jpg
    20151012_060939.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 9
You definitely can't doubt a digi! Congrats! :D H&H 9 months!

I'm so happy never thought it would happen this quick. Been getting some quite bad cramps the past few days, don't remember them being quite this bad with my son

I had some pretty uncomfortable and bad-ish cramps around implantation time so it might be that. As long as there's no bleeding with the cramps, I wouldn't worry.

Just been to see the gp, she did a test then and there and said hers was negative then said she would send my sample off to the lab, the then proceded to type on her pc then showed me the strip test which is a blue handled ic which did have a 2nd line so is possitive but she said it should be 2 dark lines and the other is faint 'sigh'.

She is a new dr and didn't seem to have any idea what she is doing there, had no idea on the procedure on a possitive test and asked me if I had any symptoms that made me think I was pregnant, I had just said I had a possitive digi test... I would have understood more if she was a man.... why didn't I just wait another hour and see a different dr quite annoyed tbh

I would see another doctor... sorry to be so blunt, but she sounds very stupid... the only way the two lines would be just as dark is if you were much farther along. I didn't get lines as dark as eachother on a cheapy until around 17dpo. That's a long wait.

I would see another doctor. One that actually has experience :\

Ye I actually only got my 1st possitive yesterday and was still negative the day before period due. I'm going to wait till results are back from lab. Quite tempted to ring the surgery and complain about the way she was with me, if she went on like that with someone who didn't know as much about these things they could come away really upset thinking they are not pregnant even though it was possitive and I didn't like har manner with the way she spoke to me like I don't know what I'm talking about even though I have a son already and I told her that.... rant over (maybe)

Oh boy! That doctor sounds sooo clueless! Argh. One doesn't need a doc to know that two lines means pregnant even if one line isn't so dark. I would see another doc if I were u.

Doctors are stupid sometimes! I certainly see the line is there, good luck hun <3

I should have shoved the pic of the possitive digi under her nose let her say that is negative stupid woman don't annoy a hormonal pregnant woman lol
I only saw her coz my normal doc is off today and I'm at work the rest of the week

I should have shoved the pic of the possitive digi under her nose let her say that is negative stupid woman don't annoy a hormonal pregnant woman lol
I only saw her coz my normal doc is off today and I'm at work the rest of the week

You should of, that would of shut her up!
When I went to the doctors to tell them i was pregnant all they said was "did you do a test" I said yes and then they said "congrats". They didnt even check!

Ye I know some don't check but mine always confirm it as part of thier policy before you see a midwife

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"